« Accueil | L'été ... » | Faire la bonne affaire. » | Impact ... » | Cent limite ... » | Attendre le bon moment ... » | La st-jean ... la suite! » | Maladie ... » | La St-Jean ... » | La vie ... la vie ! » | Des petits gestes ... » 

28 juin 2005 

Parce que ca me tente ...

Deee lite - Groove Is In The Heart
We're going to dance (x3)
And have some fun

The chills that you spill up my back
Keep me filled with satisfaction
When we're done
Satisfaction of what's to come
I couldn't ask for another
No I couldn't ask for another
Your groove I do deeply dig
No walls only the bridge
My supperdish
My succotash wish
I couldn't ask for another
No I couldn't ask for another

CHORUS:
Groove is in the heart (ah-ah-ah-ah) (x2)
Groove is in the heart
Groove is in the heart (ah-ah-ah-ah)

The depth the hula groove
Move us to the nth hoop
We goin' thru to
Horten hears a who-ooh
I couldn't ask for another (x2)
DJ soul was on a roll
I been told he can't be sold
He's not vicious or malicious
Just de-lovley and delicious
I couldn't ask for another

CHORUS.

1 2 3 be-ooh-ooh
Na-na-na-na-na
REPEAT TWICE

Groove is in the heart (ah-ah-ah-ah ne-na-na-na-na)


C'est le fun chanter cette chanson là !!!